Registered with the New York State Office of Children and Family Services
Qualifications and trainings:
- Trained and certified for Adult, Child and Infant – First aid, CPR & AED
- SUNY Health and Safety Training: Competencies for becoming a Family or Group Family Day Care Provider
- Provider Leadership Workshop -Principals of early childhood development; Child Day care program development, business revord maintenance and management
- Flexible, Fearful or Feisty – Principles of early childhood development, appropriate supervision of children, meeting the needs of children in your program with physical, emotional challenges and behavior management or discipline
- Registration with NYS
- I’ve babysat since the time I was 12 years old even in my adult life.
- I’ve have 3 boys of my own.
- With 6 sisters and 2 brother there were always kids in my life
My Child Care Philosophy/Mission Statement
With our 3 children being the most important things in our lives, we know how hard it is to trust someone to care for your kids which is why you should feel free to come visit and see what we have to offer and even while your kid is in our care feel free to pop in to see your child.
B.E.S.T. Moments Child Care creates a safe environment that is conducive to the healthy growth, exploration and development of your young child’s mind and body. In a home setting filled with encouragement, enrichment and love.
Interacting with the children and encouraging the children to participate in a well thought out curriculum is what I do. Our curriculum teaches through play and hands on projects. Our goal is to inspire their imaginations and have a place filled with love, laughter and memories where curiosity is allowed to grow. We care for infants and school-age children in a loving home setting that allows each child to grow to his or her full potential.
I believe in providing family-type developmentally appropriate child care. I strive for a balance of different ages so that the children can learn to accept and appreciate the diversity of each age and stage of growth.
Here are some references you may contact :
Name: Eva Potter Phone: 716-373-7009
Name: Jody Whitmore Phone: 716-801-5015
Name: Jenny Krytus Phone: 716-583-5167
Name: Melissa Eaton Phone: 716-348-8515
- I will do all that I can to protect your family’s privacy and will abide by the state privacy law. I will keep all records and information about your child and your family private and confidential, unless I have your written permission to reveal specific information. I also ask that you respect the privacy of my family.
- You may contact me anytime by phone, email, or txt. I do ask that you do not contact me after 8 pm unless it is an emergency.
I Do Not Discriminate
- I do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or public assistance status.
Situated on 4.5 Acres in Eddyville
1 Acre is fenced in with a play area, basketball/bike riding court
6.8 Miles from Village of Ellicottville
7.1 Miles from Little Valley
7.8 Miles from Cattaraugus
12.1 Miles from Great Valley
16 Miles from Springville
In the Cattaraugus Little Valley School District
For details or to set up a tour